Thursday, January 1, 2009

--Ed.'s Best of 2008

Hey gang, happy '09. Here's a last little look back at 2008. Looking through the last year's, yeah, we ran some really good stuff. Thanks to all the writers and editors and readers. New stuff coming on Monday.

Fiction
Twelfth by Zach Plague
Modesty by Kenneth Calhoun
Cheney Don't Dance by Peggy Newland
Harvest by Jared Smith
Duckass II by Mike Boyle
Turtle Soup by Woodie Stephenson
Having Won the Lottery, James Becomes an Epicurean by Kevin Wilson
No Eating by Russell Zerbo
The Consciousness of Infestation by Marc Gulezian

Poetry
Creme in Crematorium by Nick Demske
2 Poems by Steven Breyak
I'm an Inexperienced Hiker by Andrew Ratner
Grizzly Adams by Brenton Rossow
The Problem with Any Sort of Change by Drew Kalbach
Leftovers by Damien Harpel
Considering by Rachel Toliver
Cap and Gown by Chad Forbregd
I Wrote an Ode by Matt Summers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt please remove my poem, Leftovers, from Thieves Jargon. I am a teacher candidate and I need that poem unpublished. Please consider my request.

-Damian Harpel, author of Leftovers