Sunday, September 13, 2009

Culture Editor

The most recent edition of PH Madore's Dispatch has an interesting thing I saw:

dispatch is currently seeking a culture
editor. applicants should be
generally on top of current events,
both mainstream and alternative,
and should have at least three
210–250–word dispatches to submit
for suggestion. all applications will
be responded to but only one will be
approved. dispatch@litareview.com

Sounds like a Jeff T. Kane specialty to me, but if you're looking to get some exposure for your work, I'd imagine Madore would get you some exposure.

10 comments:

P. H. M. said...

Obviously I'm looking for someone like Jeff Behrends, but they are few and far between, and he is overstretched as it is.

Matt DiGangi said...

Who is Jeff Behrends?

renaissance jones said...

jim carroll is dead.

P. H. M. said...

Jason Behrends' older brother...

My bad, Jason. My bad.

TheodorePuertoriquez said...

Kanye West is such a pussy. Taylor Swift is the only female singer that doesn't tower over him, no wonder he came on stage and fucked up her award. I bet he never would have done that to Katy Perry. Also why does he have to act like Beyonce was overlooked? Hasn't she gotten enough acclaim in her career, i mean she can't even sing.

renaissance jones said...

patrick swayze is dead

TheodorePuertoriquez said...

I try to say goodbye and I choke. Try to walk away and I stumble.

renaissance jones said...

Macy Gray is just okay. Check this out, and I dare you to not get this song stuck in your head, and not fall in love with the singer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJnJeQEKIto

TheodorePuertoriquez said...

Yeah this is really awesome. Thanks for introducing me to this band. She kind of sings like Macy Gray. Seriously though, no female singer right now is as charming as Katy Perry.

TheodorePuertoriquez said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H5yOfRG-RE

I think Jenny Lewis is by far the best songwriter and performer working today and probably this past decade. Are you into her too Jones?